France is having a 'who watches the watchmen' moment after learning that the suspected radical Islamist who went on a stabbing spree at Paris police HQ had access to the names of undercover cops investigating domestic jihadists. Mickaël Harpon, who went on a bloody knife rampage last week, killing three officers and a female administrator before he was shot in the head, worked as an IT specialist at the police headquarters. As the investigation into the man continues, more troubling facts have been revealed which show a major lapse in security. His job gave Harpon a top security clearance and access to computers in a police department tasked with monitoring suspected radical Islamists in France, and he was found to be in possession of sensitive data. When they searched his home, investigators discovered the personal details of police officers who had infiltrated a number of mosques in Paris frequented by suspected radicals. The information was next to propaganda videos of the...
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 37 as Japan deploys 110,000 rescuers after worst storm in decades
- ‘Like a lighthouse beam’: Supermassive black hole at centre of Milky Way exploded, scientists find
- WTH? Adam Schiff Now Says Democrats Will Not Need Trump-Hating CIA Leaker’s Testimony for Their Impeachment Investigation
- Trump-Hating Open Borders Advocate Killed by Criminal Illegal Alien (VIDEO)
- Margolis: More “Stupid Wars” In Syria