The personal recordings of 15-year-old Renia Spiegel give readers a contemporaneous account, through poetry and prose, of a youth living through the Holocaust, complete with her insecurities, joys, and deepest fears.
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 37 as Japan deploys 110,000 rescuers after worst storm in decades
- ‘Like a lighthouse beam’: Supermassive black hole at centre of Milky Way exploded, scientists find
- WTH? Adam Schiff Now Says Democrats Will Not Need Trump-Hating CIA Leaker’s Testimony for Their Impeachment Investigation
- Trump-Hating Open Borders Advocate Killed by Criminal Illegal Alien (VIDEO)
- Margolis: More “Stupid Wars” In Syria