The Leader of the Islamic Revolution said in remarks on Wednesday that although Iran was able to build nuclear weapons it did not do so because according to Islamic sharia it is absolutely banned and there is no reason to waste money for production and stockpile of such weapons. "Though we were able to take such a step, based on the decree of the dear Islam we declared it completely haram (religiously banned), therefore there is no reason to incur cost for production and stockpiling of a weapon that its use is absolutely haram," the Leader said in a meeting with a large number of highly-talented youth. Ayatollah Khamenei said that science unlocks the true benefits of knowledge only when it is paired with the right understanding of humanitarianism.
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 37 as Japan deploys 110,000 rescuers after worst storm in decades
- ‘Like a lighthouse beam’: Supermassive black hole at centre of Milky Way exploded, scientists find
- WTH? Adam Schiff Now Says Democrats Will Not Need Trump-Hating CIA Leaker’s Testimony for Their Impeachment Investigation
- Trump-Hating Open Borders Advocate Killed by Criminal Illegal Alien (VIDEO)
- Margolis: More “Stupid Wars” In Syria