In the never-ending pursuit to drum up alarm over 'Russian' threats, the British press has turned to reporting on an 'invasion' of pink salmon, after about 10 or so of the fish were spotted in UK waters this year. "An invasive breed of salmon, from Russia, is colonising Britain's rivers and lakes," the Daily Mail declared on Friday, earning a raised eyebrow from the Russian Embassy in London. "That awkward moment when all other Russian threat theories have failed miserably," the embassy tweeted, with a photo of the Mail's headline.
- Benjamin Fulford: Epistein’s Ratting On Everyone, Netanyahu Is Done
- Epstein Connections – How Deep Does this Go?
- Thinking the Unthinkable, Saying the Unsayable
- Influential Investor: If Elizabeth Warren Becomes President, They May Not Even Bother Opening The Stock Market
- German study: 40% of migrant ‘children’ are actually adults