Citizens of Tura were treated to a spectacular view of the morning sky on Thursday when a solar halo (also known as a sun rainbow) appeared in the sky around 11 am on Thursday leaving many awestruck with the beauty of our world. A rare moment for Tura, this spectacular celestial display occurred shortly after a light drizzle around the foothills of Tura peak. Solar halos are seen as a white ring around the sun or moon. These high altitude cirrus clouds are made of mostly ice crystals which refract the sunlight much like a prism while showing the colors of a rainbow.
- Pressure growing for self-loathing Jew Bernie Sanders to dump ‘virulent’ antisemite Linda Sarsour
- 4 in 10 House Republicans when Trump inaugurated have quit or lost seats
- What Happened to Matt Drudge and Ann Coulter? America Needs Them Now More Than Ever
- Russia refuses to comply with IMF’s demands to put surplus money into other countries’ financial systems
- Join Glenn this Christmas for a special one-night event