Pete Buttigieg claimed Friday that human life begins at breath, warranting abortion of a child at anytime prior to a newborn baby taking its first inhale.
- 4 in 10 House Republicans when Trump inaugurated have quit or lost seats
- What Happened to Matt Drudge and Ann Coulter? America Needs Them Now More Than Ever
- Russia refuses to comply with IMF’s demands to put surplus money into other countries’ financial systems
- Join Glenn this Christmas for a special one-night event
- Rouhani Willing To Meet With Trump This Week At UN, CNN’s Amanpour Says