An Iraqi parliamentarian says the Baghdad government is preparing a complaint to the United Nations after investigations revealed that the Israeli regime is “certainly” behind several attacks on the bases of pro-government Popular Mobilization Units, better known by the Arabic word Hashd al-Sha’abi. Ahmad al-Assadi, spokesman of the Fatah Alliance, told journalists on Thursday in his […]
- Benjamin Fulford: Epistein’s Ratting On Everyone, Netanyahu Is Done
- Epstein Connections – How Deep Does this Go?
- Thinking the Unthinkable, Saying the Unsayable
- Influential Investor: If Elizabeth Warren Becomes President, They May Not Even Bother Opening The Stock Market
- German study: 40% of migrant ‘children’ are actually adults