If you didn't like last winter, you may want to stop reading right now. The 2020 Farmers' Almanac's extended weather forecast is calling for a "Polar Coaster Winter," with plenty of frigid temperatures and snow for a majority of the country. "Freezing, frigid, and frosty" are the exact terms used to describe the upcoming season, especially for areas east of the Rockies all the way to the Appalachians. No Rest for the Winter Weary "We expect yet another wild ride this winter," shares Pete Geiger, Philom., Editor, "with extreme temperatures swings and some hefty snowfalls."
- What Happened to Matt Drudge and Ann Coulter? America Needs Them Now More Than Ever
- Russia refuses to comply with IMF’s demands to put surplus money into other countries’ financial systems
- Join Glenn this Christmas for a special one-night event
- Rouhani Willing To Meet With Trump This Week At UN, CNN’s Amanpour Says
- Worth a Look: Open Borders & Death of America — How Taxpayer Funds are Used to Subvert the Constitution, the Economy, and Society