When it comes to unconventional proposal to control the weather, NBC News probably holds the prize with this gem, which we discussed back in January: "A last-ditch global warming fix? A man-made 'volcanic' eruption" to cool the planet. Scientists and some environmentalists believe nations might have to mimic volcanic gases as a last-ditch effort to protect Earth from extreme warming." Another just as ridiculous proposal to "control" atmospheric events emerged during the Eisenhower era, when a government scientist proposed detonating a nuclear bomb over the eye of a hurricane to counteract convection currents. Why do we bring it up? Because according to an Axios report late on Sunday (which if capital markets weren't collapsing and China wasn't on the edge of invading Hong Kong would have been the top watercooler discussing point tomorrow, but as it stands will hardly make the top 10 most shocking weekend developments) President Trump "suggested multiple times to senior Homeland...
- What Happened to Matt Drudge and Ann Coulter? America Needs Them Now More Than Ever
- Russia refuses to comply with IMF’s demands to put surplus money into other countries’ financial systems
- Join Glenn this Christmas for a special one-night event
- Rouhani Willing To Meet With Trump This Week At UN, CNN’s Amanpour Says
- Worth a Look: Open Borders & Death of America — How Taxpayer Funds are Used to Subvert the Constitution, the Economy, and Society