Starvation diseases seen in poor countries have almost trebled in Britain under the Tories. Malnutrition cases treated by the NHS have risen from 2,893 to 8,537 since 2009. One disease on the rise is kwashiorkor, which causes the swollen bellies familiar in reports from famine-stricken countries. A severe form of malnutrition caused by an extreme lack of protein, usually found in developing countries, it is almost always fatal if not treated or if treatment is started too late.
- 4 in 10 House Republicans when Trump inaugurated have quit or lost seats
- What Happened to Matt Drudge and Ann Coulter? America Needs Them Now More Than Ever
- Russia refuses to comply with IMF’s demands to put surplus money into other countries’ financial systems
- Join Glenn this Christmas for a special one-night event
- Rouhani Willing To Meet With Trump This Week At UN, CNN’s Amanpour Says