According to the Directorate of National Meteorology (DMN), the heatwave started on August 23 and will persist until the end of the week. Temperatures will gradually decrease by the start of next week. The areas of Sous, Tadla, El Haouz and Rhamna will face particularly high temperatures. In the central and southeastern regions, as well as the inland regions, temperatures will range between 41 and 47 degrees. As for coastal areas, temperatures will only reach between 28 and 33 degrees Celsius. Temperatures between 35 and 40 degrees Celsius are forecast for other inland areas, especially the Atlantic plains, Chaouia, and eastern mountain slopes.
- Pressure growing for self-loathing Jew Bernie Sanders to dump ‘virulent’ antisemite Linda Sarsour
- 4 in 10 House Republicans when Trump inaugurated have quit or lost seats
- What Happened to Matt Drudge and Ann Coulter? America Needs Them Now More Than Ever
- Russia refuses to comply with IMF’s demands to put surplus money into other countries’ financial systems
- Join Glenn this Christmas for a special one-night event