'Despite the widespread claim, the Amazon doesn't produce 20% of the world's oxygen' While climate change alarmists spread fear over wildfires in the Amazon rainforest, data from NASA shows there is no reason for concern — or there should have been concern in past years. From media outlets to politicians, the wildfires have sparked a wave of misinformation and hysteria. The wildfires are so frightening because the Amazon produces 20 percent of the world's oxygen, they claim. Others alleged the fires could speed up climate change.
- Benjamin Fulford: Epistein’s Ratting On Everyone, Netanyahu Is Done
- Epstein Connections – How Deep Does this Go?
- Thinking the Unthinkable, Saying the Unsayable
- Influential Investor: If Elizabeth Warren Becomes President, They May Not Even Bother Opening The Stock Market
- German study: 40% of migrant ‘children’ are actually adults