Supreme Court of British Columbia dismisses Dr Michael Mann's defamation lawsuit versus Canadian skeptic climatologist, Dr Tim Ball. Full legal costs are awarded to Dr Ball, the defendant in the case. The Canadian court issued it's final ruling in favor of the Dismissal motion that was filed in May 2019 by Dr Tim Ball's libel lawyers. The plaintiff Mann's "hockey stick" graph, first published in 1998, was featured prominently in the U.N. 2001 climate report. The graph showed an "unprecedented" spike in global average temperature in the 20th Century after about 500 years of stability. Skeptics have long claimed Mann's graph was fraudulent. On Friday morning (August 23, 2019) Dr Ball sent an email to WUWT revealing:
- Benjamin Fulford: Epistein’s Ratting On Everyone, Netanyahu Is Done
- Epstein Connections – How Deep Does this Go?
- Thinking the Unthinkable, Saying the Unsayable
- Influential Investor: If Elizabeth Warren Becomes President, They May Not Even Bother Opening The Stock Market
- German study: 40% of migrant ‘children’ are actually adults