Statistics indicate this is an average year for wildfires, so why the above-average hysteria? Today on Twitter OffG stepped into the current panic-inferno and thick forest of screaming hashtags that is the "Amazon Forest Fire Crisis." The results were thought-provoking. The mainstream media message is very simple. There are "record" numbers of forest fires currently in the Amazon basin. It's mostly Bolsonaro's fault. The G7 - soon to be assembling - needs to act. (Business Insider and The Guardian are also both very keen we send money to some rainforest charities)
- Benjamin Fulford: Epistein’s Ratting On Everyone, Netanyahu Is Done
- Epstein Connections – How Deep Does this Go?
- Thinking the Unthinkable, Saying the Unsayable
- Influential Investor: If Elizabeth Warren Becomes President, They May Not Even Bother Opening The Stock Market
- German study: 40% of migrant ‘children’ are actually adults