The presidential campaign trail hasn't been kind to Joe Biden with the Democrat frontrunner frequently bumbling himself into controversies great and small. His latest gaffe saw him forget what state he's in. The 76-year-old is spending most of his weekend meeting voters in Keene, New Hampshire. When asked by reporters about his impressions of the New England town, Biden offered a eulogy about a different state. "What's not to like about Vermont in terms of the beauty of it?" he said. "And what a neat town. I mean this is sort of a scenic, beautiful town... everybody has been really friendly. I like Keene a lot."
- 4 in 10 House Republicans when Trump inaugurated have quit or lost seats
- What Happened to Matt Drudge and Ann Coulter? America Needs Them Now More Than Ever
- Russia refuses to comply with IMF’s demands to put surplus money into other countries’ financial systems
- Join Glenn this Christmas for a special one-night event
- Rouhani Willing To Meet With Trump This Week At UN, CNN’s Amanpour Says