The corporate-controlled media in the United States has effectively shut down all reporting on the death of the politically connected multi-millionaire sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, only one week after his body was discovered in a prison cell in the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan. Epstein's death was the most widely reported American event in the first few days of the week, with hours of coverage on cable television, the lead story on nightly network news programs, and pages upon pages of reporting in the New York Times, Washington Post and other leading daily newspapers. There was ample reason for such attention, particularly by the standards of the sensation-obsessed American media. Epstein was, at least by reputation, both fabulously wealthy and dangerously predatory. He travelled in the highest circles of bourgeois society, hobnobbing with ex-presidents, future presidents, British royalty and numerous billionaires, some of whom he claimed to have enriched...
- Benjamin Fulford: Epistein’s Ratting On Everyone, Netanyahu Is Done
- Epstein Connections – How Deep Does this Go?
- Thinking the Unthinkable, Saying the Unsayable
- Influential Investor: If Elizabeth Warren Becomes President, They May Not Even Bother Opening The Stock Market
- German study: 40% of migrant ‘children’ are actually adults