The study estimates Americans earning $50,000–$74,999 would likely need to pay on average $7,773 to $9,171 more in new taxes every year to pay for Medicare for All's socialized care.
- Underwater eruption discovered near Fonualei Island, Tonga
- Eric Margolis Warns Hong Kong: Don’t Provoke The Dragon
- Revelation of the Method- The Purge Election Year?
- America Can Stop China From Dominating Artificial Intelligence… And Should
- It Begins: Pentagon Tests First Land-Based Cruise Missile Post-INF Treaty