Sen. Josh Hawley’s SMART Act is a shift away from merely writing and ranting about Big Tech. It represents a legislative plunge, a first attempt to regulate the heretofore unregulated.
- Underwater eruption discovered near Fonualei Island, Tonga
- Eric Margolis Warns Hong Kong: Don’t Provoke The Dragon
- Revelation of the Method- The Purge Election Year?
- America Can Stop China From Dominating Artificial Intelligence… And Should
- It Begins: Pentagon Tests First Land-Based Cruise Missile Post-INF Treaty