Nine people have died in a plane crash in northern Sweden, according to the emergency services. The aircraft was being used by parachutists when it struck the ground some 6 kilometers southeast of Umeå, Swedish media reports.
- The Most (And Least) Trusted Professions In Britain
- US prevent plantings in 2019 at 20 million acres, more than double the previous record
- “She seems like a very happy young girl”: President Trump on Greta Thunberg
- More Proof That Americans Are Tired of Leftist Trash: Emmy’s Have Worst Ratings Ever, Down 32% from Last Year
- JUST IN: Speaker Pelosi to Hold Impeachment Meeting Tuesday Afternoon