US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents are set to launch raids on Sunday against undocumented migrants who have existing deportation orders. According to a report by the New York Times, ICE agents are expected to arrest thousands of migrants in 10 major US cities, beginning this weekend. National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd has denounced Hillary Clinton for openly advising illegal immigrants on how to evade Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents in a tweet posted on 11 July, reports the Daily Caller. Speaking on Fox News Friday, Judd, who leads the Border Patrol's union of nearly 20,000 members, voiced his incredulity at Clinton's audacious move. "I'm amazed that somebody that ran for president of the United States — that was willing to promise to uphold the laws of the United States, the Constitution of the United States — is now actively helping people avoid justice," said Judd."These people have already been ordered deported. They've already exhausted...
- 95 Dems Vote in Favor of Trump Impeachment Over ‘Racism’ – Rep Al Green’s Resolution Defeated
- Top Scientist Reveals How Google and Facebook Are Going To Steal The 2020 Election
- AWFUL! Former Bill Clinton Press Secretary Joe Lockhart Calls Trump Supporters ‘Resentful, uneducated people screaming for blood from people of color’
- Apathy Most Common Symptom of Dementia – Study
- Decade as porn star, now church’s new leader