US President Donald Trump fellow Republicans encouraged mass immigration to the country during the last four decades to weaken labor unions and push down wages, says an American analyst. “The immigrants were allowed in the United States by the Republican Party, not the Democrats; they were allowed in [the US] in order to destroy the […]
- Will the Schism in the Orthodox Church of Ukraine Push the Country to Greek Catholics?
- Battle for Tripoli: A Fight to the Death, Khalifa Haftar’s Army and Government of National Accord’s Forces
- Why Good Decisions Require Good Intentions
- Petition: Medical Attention for Sheikh Zakzaky, being held in Nigeria
- SHOCK VIDEO: Unhinged Woman Violently Pushes Catholic Priest Off Stage in Sneak Attack During Mass in Front of 50,000