Democratic congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was literally left speechless when her attempt to shame a former Immigration and Customs Enforcement director backfired, but that didn't stop her supporters from claiming victory. Ocasio-Cortez confronted former ICE director Thomas Homan during a House Oversight Committee hearing on Friday, apparently trying to goad him into admitting the inhumanity of splitting up families under the Trump administration's zero tolerance illegal immigration policy.
- Camouflaged Israeli Ex-PM Pictured Entering Epstein’s Mansion The Same Day As Hotties Show Up
- Cryptos Suddenly Panic-Bid, Bitcoin Back Above $10k
- Trader Warns, Uniformly-Spooked Central Banks “Is Not Bullish”
- Will the Schism in the Orthodox Church of Ukraine Push the Country to Greek Catholics?
- Battle for Tripoli: A Fight to the Death, Khalifa Haftar’s Army and Government of National Accord’s Forces