A 13-count indictment was handed down earlier Thursday in federal court for the Northern District of Illinois and includes charges of child pornography, enticement of a minor and obstruction of justice Singer R. Kelly was arrested on federal sex charges in Chicago Thursday night and he's expected to appear in court Friday before being transported to New York to answer for charges in Brooklyn. Tracie Strahan reports. Singer R. Kelly was arrested on federal sex charges Thursday night nearly five months after he was released on bail for additional sexual abuse charges brought by Illinois prosecutors, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's office said. The 52-year-old was arrested in Chicago by Homeland Security Investigations agents and NYPD Public Safety Task Force, officials told News 4. R. Kelly had stepped out for a smoke and to walk his dog when he was taken into custody around 7 p.m. local time, a law enforcement source familiar with the case said.
- Latin America: Surging Momentum for Designating Hezbollah a Terror Organization
- The Most (And Least) Trusted Professions In Britain
- US prevent plantings in 2019 at 20 million acres, more than double the previous record
- “She seems like a very happy young girl”: President Trump on Greta Thunberg
- More Proof That Americans Are Tired of Leftist Trash: Emmy’s Have Worst Ratings Ever, Down 32% from Last Year