A 13-count indictment was handed down earlier Thursday in federal court for the Northern District of Illinois and includes charges of child pornography, enticement of a minor and obstruction of justice Singer R. Kelly was arrested on federal sex charges in Chicago Thursday night and he's expected to appear in court Friday before being transported to New York to answer for charges in Brooklyn. Tracie Strahan reports. Singer R. Kelly was arrested on federal sex charges Thursday night nearly five months after he was released on bail for additional sexual abuse charges brought by Illinois prosecutors, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's office said. The 52-year-old was arrested in Chicago by Homeland Security Investigations agents and NYPD Public Safety Task Force, officials told News 4. R. Kelly had stepped out for a smoke and to walk his dog when he was taken into custody around 7 p.m. local time, a law enforcement source familiar with the case said.
- ‘I am legally married to one and culturally to another’: How Ilhan Omar desperately tries to explain marriage to brother #Brusband
- Camouflaged Israeli Ex-PM Pictured Entering Epstein’s Mansion The Same Day As Hotties Show Up
- Muslims rape, stone 60-year-old Christian woman to death
- Cryptos Suddenly Panic-Bid, Bitcoin Back Above $10k
- Trader Warns, Uniformly-Spooked Central Banks “Is Not Bullish”