Drama on the U.S.-Mexico border continues. Drama also continues in polls gauging voter reaction to illegal immigration challenges in the region. Two-thirds of all voters now frown on accepting people with "questionable" asylum claims while 52% agree with President Trump's decision to declare a national emergency over "illegal crossings." Another 47% would approve a "mass action by the federal government to round up and remove thousands of illegal immigrants from the U.S." So says a Harvard University Center for American Political Studies/Harris poll of 2,182 registered U.S. voters conducted June 26-29.
- Bernie Fights for $15 Minimum Wage for Americans: Pays $13 to His Own Campaign Staff
- Large waterspout spotted during tornado warning for New Orleans East
- Skeptical Of Big Tech? Be More Careful With Your Data
- Latest Development In Flynn Case Proves Special Counsel Was A Cover For Taking Down Trump
- Trump’s China Tariff Strategy Is A Bigger Gambit Than Meets The Eye