Drama on the U.S.-Mexico border continues. Drama also continues in polls gauging voter reaction to illegal immigration challenges in the region. Two-thirds of all voters now frown on accepting people with "questionable" asylum claims while 52% agree with President Trump's decision to declare a national emergency over "illegal crossings." Another 47% would approve a "mass action by the federal government to round up and remove thousands of illegal immigrants from the U.S." So says a Harvard University Center for American Political Studies/Harris poll of 2,182 registered U.S. voters conducted June 26-29.
- Pound Soars As EU, UK Agree On New Brexit Deal
- Caitlin Johnstone: Truth is a Kremlin talking point
- EXPLAINED: The Soviet Jews at the Center of Trump, Giuliani’s Ukraine Obsession
- Poland’s LGBT-Pride Events Use Paid Actors
- 100 birds die after flying into NASCAR Hall of Fame building over 1 hour period