Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham and Chuck Grassley have sent a letter to U.S. Attorney General William Barr and FBI Director Christopher Wray, demanding an update on the investigation into possible violations regarding the sale of aborted fetal tissue by Planned Parenthood and its partners in the biomedical research industry. According to a press release, Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Graham (SC) and his predecessor Grassley (IA), current chairman of the Committee on Finance, wrote to Barr and Wray Tuesday, seeking an update on the federal investigation that was supposedly launched in 2017. "Preventing the illegal sale of human fetal tissue remains a priority for the Committee," the letter stated. "In furtherance of the Committee's ongoing oversight of this issue, the Committee asks that you answer the following questions no later than July 2, 2019." Graham and Grassley requested answers to these questions: Has the FBI taken any action on the criminal referrals submitted by...
- Why I’m Leaving Skid Row and Moving Somewhere Normal
- Big Tech faces broad US Justice Department antitrust probe
- China Armed Forces Prepare For Massive International War Exercise
- The US-NATO Military Alliance Continues Confrontation Along Russia’s Borders
- Rudy Giuliani on Mueller Testimony: “What’s Gotta Come Out Is the Counter Intelligence Plot to Frame Trump… If Not I Will Expose it the Next Day” (VIDEO)