President Trump made history on Sunday by taking an unprecedented step - literally - onto North Korean soil, after which he held an extraordinary last-minute meeting with Kim Jong Un in which he announced that Washington and Pyongyang will relaunch stalled nuclear talks.
- Will the Schism in the Orthodox Church of Ukraine Push the Country to Greek Catholics?
- Battle for Tripoli: A Fight to the Death, Khalifa Haftar’s Army and Government of National Accord’s Forces
- Why Good Decisions Require Good Intentions
- Petition: Medical Attention for Sheikh Zakzaky, being held in Nigeria
- SHOCK VIDEO: Unhinged Woman Violently Pushes Catholic Priest Off Stage in Sneak Attack During Mass in Front of 50,000