The Western media has been boasting over recent protests in Hong Kong. Western headlines have claimed the protests have "rattled" Beijing's leadership. The protests have been organized to obstruct Hong Kong's elected government from moving forward with an extradition bill. The bill would further integrate Hong Kong's legal system with that of mainland China's, allowing suspects to be sent to the mainland, Taiwan, or Macau to face justice for crimes committed anywhere in Chinese territory. The protests oppose the extradition bill as a wider means of opposing Hong Kong's continued reintegration with China - arguing that the "One Country, Two Systems" terms imposed by the British upon Hong Kong's return under Chinese sovereignty in 1997 must be upheld.
- 95 Dems Vote in Favor of Trump Impeachment Over ‘Racism’ – Rep Al Green’s Resolution Defeated
- Top Scientist Reveals How Google and Facebook Are Going To Steal The 2020 Election
- AWFUL! Former Bill Clinton Press Secretary Joe Lockhart Calls Trump Supporters ‘Resentful, uneducated people screaming for blood from people of color’
- Apathy Most Common Symptom of Dementia – Study
- Decade as porn star, now church’s new leader