An Air India Express plane has veered of the runway at the at Mangalore International Airport in India, with a similar misfortune occurring to a SpiceJet flight in Surat just a few hours later. No injuries have been reported. A Boeing 737-800 that had come from Dubai arrived on Sunday evening at Mangalore in the south-west of the country, but skidded off the runway during its taxi and got stuck in the grass. None of the passengers were hurt and were safely evacuated from the aircraft. The runway was closed, pending an inquiry.
- Will the Schism in the Orthodox Church of Ukraine Push the Country to Greek Catholics?
- Battle for Tripoli: A Fight to the Death, Khalifa Haftar’s Army and Government of National Accord’s Forces
- Why Good Decisions Require Good Intentions
- Petition: Medical Attention for Sheikh Zakzaky, being held in Nigeria
- SHOCK VIDEO: Unhinged Woman Violently Pushes Catholic Priest Off Stage in Sneak Attack During Mass in Front of 50,000