Drivers were stunned when this super-rare QUADRUPLE waterspout was seen tearing along the horizon. The incredible natural phenomenon was seen above a lake next to the coast of Tainan, Taiwan, today (25/06) just before nightfall. Singaporean resident Eli Chew captured the scene while she was a passenger in a taxi travelling along the highway during a visit to the area. She said: ''We saw the waterspout after landing in Tainan in Taiwan. According to our driver, it was a rare sight. It was our first time in the country. Seeing this was very special.
- 95 Dems Vote in Favor of Trump Impeachment Over ‘Racism’ – Rep Al Green’s Resolution Defeated
- Top Scientist Reveals How Google and Facebook Are Going To Steal The 2020 Election
- AWFUL! Former Bill Clinton Press Secretary Joe Lockhart Calls Trump Supporters ‘Resentful, uneducated people screaming for blood from people of color’
- Apathy Most Common Symptom of Dementia – Study
- Decade as porn star, now church’s new leader