Cries of "anti-Semitism" are the charges every supporter of the Palestinians has to face. I doubt that there is a single Palestine solidarity activist who hasn't been accused of anti-Semitism. The rationale for these accusations include the suggestion that we are operating "double standards" in singling out Israel for criticism. We are alleged to criticize Israel because it is a "Jewish" state. Israel is the "targeted collective Jew among the nations," Irwin Cotler, a former government minister in Canada, has written. Today, a different, more subtle argument is developing: Israel and Zionism are an integral part of Jewish identity. That is why opposition to Zionism and Israel is automatically anti-Semitic. This argument was tested earlier this decade in an employment tribunal which assessed allegations that Britain's University and College Union was anti-Semitic because it supports BDS - the Palestinian call for boycott, divestment and sanctions against Israel. Ronnie Fraser, the...
- 95 Dems Vote in Favor of Trump Impeachment Over ‘Racism’ – Rep Al Green’s Resolution Defeated
- Top Scientist Reveals How Google and Facebook Are Going To Steal The 2020 Election
- AWFUL! Former Bill Clinton Press Secretary Joe Lockhart Calls Trump Supporters ‘Resentful, uneducated people screaming for blood from people of color’
- Apathy Most Common Symptom of Dementia – Study
- Decade as porn star, now church’s new leader