Though exact details of the G20 meeting between the US president Donald Trump and Russian leader Vladimir Putin have not been revealed, each head of state appeared quite satisfied with what came out of it. Not sparing his words, Trump said on Saturday that he'd had a "great" and "excellent" meeting with his Russian counterpart a day earlier. He mentioned that the pair discussed trade and that he thinks the "two great countries" should work towards better economic cooperation. Risking a further meltdown for Russiagate adherents and describing Putin in more colorful detail, Trump called him a "great guy" and a "terrific person." For his part, Putin said the closed-door conversation was as a "good meeting, business-like, pragmatic" and said that the pair agreed that bilateral economic ties should be strengthened. "I think we both understand that we need to somehow resolve the current situation," Putin said. Both nuclear powers, he argued, needed to "somehow find the strength to turn...
- Bernie Fights for $15 Minimum Wage for Americans: Pays $13 to His Own Campaign Staff
- Large waterspout spotted during tornado warning for New Orleans East
- BEST OF THE WEB: In season 3, Stranger Things’ celebration of ’80s pop culture becomes a political ideology
- Extreme fraud at the Union of Concerned Scientists
- NSFW! (Adults Only) A Disturbing Look at HBO’s New Underage Soft-Porn Series ‘Euphoria’