As many as 61 people have been killed and 356,000 evacuated from their homes as heavy rain and floods swept through large parts of southern and central China this week, Chinese rescue authorities said. In a notice published late on Thursday, China's Ministry of Emergency Management said 9,300 homes have collapsed and 3.71 million hectares of farmland damaged during the floods, with direct economic losses now estimated at 13.35 billion yuan ($1.93 billion).
- Mongoose: California, the Devil’s PlayPen, SWATS Christian School Refusing to Push Transgender Exploration on Children
- Berto Jongman: Twitter Suspends Several “OSINT” Accounts, Censorship Being Attributed to Foreign Government Demands
- Yes, Senators Should Reject Judicial Nominees Who Compare Christians To The KKK
- Don’t Believe Joe Biden’s Weak Attempt To Save Face On China
- Trump Administration Gets Smart On Pre-Existing Conditions