The idea that the DNC email disclosures were produced by a hack - not a leak -makes less and less sense. After bungling every last aspect of Russia-gate since the day the pseudo-scandal broke, the corporate press is now seizing on the Mueller report to shut down debate on one of the key questions still outstanding from the 2016 presidential election: the murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich. No one knows who killed Rich in Washington, D.C., on July 10, 2016. All we know is that he was found at 4:19 a.m. in the Bloomingdale neighborhood "with apparent gunshot wound(s) to the back" according to the police report. Conscious and still breathing, he was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead at 5:57.
- Waterspout filmed in Langkawi, Malaysia
- Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Afghanistan and an Opportunity for the West
- CNN Analyst: White Republican Men Are ‘Greatest Terrorist Threat’ In US
- “There’s No Way Out”: Johnson Slams “Undemocratic” Irish Backstop In Letter To European Council
- August rainfall brings UK wheat harvest to ‘shuddering halt’