A chaotic scene erupted in the Frayser area Wednesday evening following an officer-involved shooting, with heavily armed police facing off against an angry, rock-throwing crowd. Comment: Notice how, right up front, the protesters are presented as a baying, dangerous mob. That may well turn out to be an accurate description, but people don't generally 'go ballistic' for no good reason... Rain and tear gas had largely dispersed the crowd by 11 p.m. as officers on horseback patrolled, but not until after agitated onlookers and police clashed in a volatile situation that left several officers injured by flying debris, according to Memphis Police Deputy Director Mike Ryall. None were injured seriously. Comment: CNN reports 24 injured officers, though just 6 required hospitalization. Officials from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation took over the scene since a law enforcement officer was involved in a shooting. Before dawn Thursday, Keli McAlister, TBI's public information officer for...
- Mongoose: California, the Devil’s PlayPen, SWATS Christian School Refusing to Push Transgender Exploration on Children
- Berto Jongman: Twitter Suspends Several “OSINT” Accounts, Censorship Being Attributed to Foreign Government Demands
- Yes, Senators Should Reject Judicial Nominees Who Compare Christians To The KKK
- Don’t Believe Joe Biden’s Weak Attempt To Save Face On China
- Trump Administration Gets Smart On Pre-Existing Conditions