This is twice that Russian President Putin has said on the global stage the Federal Reserve Note no longer deserves the status and privilege of "world reserve currency" that allows unlimited printing of the currency. The first time he made mention he actually said that it was a threat to Russia's national security. In a speech at the International Economic Forum, in St. Petersburg, Russia, "Russian Davos", President Putin reaffirmed his position regarding the Federal Reserve Note and it's international role. For the record, we see the abuse of the Federal Reserve and the Federal Reserve Note, U.S. dollar, in similar light as President Putin. The current status of "world reserve currency" should not be allowed in this day and time. The absolute abuse of power, excessive power granted and the ability to shackle entire nations through the use of a currency that is not even their own should have never been allowed but it is way past time for this system to be dissolved. In a speech at...
- DOJ Announces Release Of 3,000 Prisoners As FIRST STEP Act Goes Into Effect
- Facebook’s Fake ‘Crypto’ Is “A Fiat-Money Clone”
- Iran Releases “Video Proof” Contradicting Trump Claim US Shot Down Drone
- The First Amendment Shouldn’t Be An Empty Promise To American Jews
- CEO Of World’s Largest Asset Manager: “The ECB Will Buy Stocks”