Embattled Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has hired well known defense attorney Sidney Powell to represent him before his sentencing hearing in Washington D.C.'s federal court. Flynn, who fired his attorneys last week, will still fully cooperate with the government in all cases pending, Powell told SaraACarter.com. Flynn's former legal counsel Robert Kelner and Stephen Anthony offered no explanation for their abrupt dismissal telling SaraACarter.com they "decline to comment." "He is and will continue to cooperate with the government in all aspects," Powell told SaraACarter.com. "He and his family truly appreciate all the cards and letters of support from countless people and the contributions to the defense fund which are even more important now." Powell noted that Flynn's case file, "is massive" and "it will take me at least 90 days to review it."
- Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Afghanistan and an Opportunity for the West
- “There’s No Way Out”: Johnson Slams “Undemocratic” Irish Backstop In Letter To European Council
- Sweden: Pepper Spray Sales Surge 90% Amidst Rape Concerns
- Mercedes Caught Spying On Drivers With Tracking Devices, Sending Info To Bailiffs
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Calls The Electoral College A Scam – Claims That It’s Racist