Violent storms on the night of June 11 have caused 800 people to be evacuated from Dervio, in the province of Lecco in Lombardy, plus flooding in Lake Como. Evacuations have also been carried out in Premana and Primaluna, in the upper Val Varrone and in the northernmost area of Valsassina, where the rivers Varrone and Pioverna are flooded at various points. The provincial highway between Cortenova and Parlasco has been blocked by a fallen tree, while the provincial road in Introbio and the railway between Bellano and Delebio has also been obstructed. Bad weather also struck part of the province of Brescia, particularly in the Valcamonica area, with 70 people evacuated from their homes.
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West is ‘born again, saved by Christ’
- Meditation for the Bahamas every 4 hours
- REPORT: Over A Million Households Have Risen To Middle Class Under Trump, According To Census Data
- AR-15’s are flying off the shelf after AZ gun store introduces the ‘Beto Special’
- 2 arrested for dangling girl, 5, upside down