Violent storms on the night of June 11 have caused 800 people to be evacuated from Dervio, in the province of Lecco in Lombardy, plus flooding in Lake Como. Evacuations have also been carried out in Premana and Primaluna, in the upper Val Varrone and in the northernmost area of Valsassina, where the rivers Varrone and Pioverna are flooded at various points. The provincial highway between Cortenova and Parlasco has been blocked by a fallen tree, while the provincial road in Introbio and the railway between Bellano and Delebio has also been obstructed. Bad weather also struck part of the province of Brescia, particularly in the Valcamonica area, with 70 people evacuated from their homes.
- Washington Requests Extradition Of Corrupt Chinese Official Arrested In Sweden
- BREAKING: ERIC TRUMP ASSAULTED — Reportedly Spit On by Employee at Chicago Bar
- The Gateway Pundit Wrap: Taylor Swift Releases New Pro-LGBT Music Video
- The Ongoing Restructuring Of The Greater Middle East
- America-Hating Soccer Star and Anthem Kneeler Megan Rapinoe: “I’m Not Going to the F**king White House!” (VIDEO)