Everybody in America knows that Donald Trump places a premium on what he considers to be "loyalty." You're either with him or against him. The White House staff has been a revolving door from virtually the start of his administration. It's not unusual for aides to last mere weeks or months, only to then be thrown out on the street. Trump then inevitably says something about "loyalty." The situation isn't unique to just the White House political and domestic policy staff. It is just as pervasive at the National Security Council. Nobody is sacred. Remember, you're either with him or against him. Now it's John Bolton's turn to find himself in a corner. I believe that his days as national security advisor are numbered - for reasons that have all played out in the press. I'm one of those people - not at all unique in Washington - who has contacts and friends all over the political spectrum, including in the Trump Administration. After work and over drinks, they like to vent. What they...
- What ancient humans live on in our DNA?
- Jim Jordan Goes There – Calls Out Obama’s Corrupt Officials During Hatch Act Hearing – Defends Kellyanne Conway (VIDEO)
- Russia reinforces Iranian air defense, mobilizes advisers for support
- Russian Parliament approves law on growth of opioid plants for drug production
- Beto O’Rourke Says “Trump Is Responsible” For Death Of Would-Be Illegals