Julian Assange's father visits his son in Belmarsh prison. John Shipton was joined by Chinese artist and activist Ai Weiwei for the visit at the high-security jail on June 11. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has asked his father to move to the UK during an emotional prison visit. The 47-year-old is poised to move out of the medical ward of London's Belmarsh prison and on Tuesday shared a moving hug with father John Shipton, who he has not seen since Christmas. Shipton was joined by Chinese artist and activist Ai Weiwei for the visit at the high security jail.
- EPIC: Clint Eastwood Will Defy Hollywood’s Boycott And Film Next Movie In Georgia (VIDEO)
- Beto Gets Heckled After Dem Debate: “Beto, You’re a Shill!” (VIDEO)
- NBC Debate Debacle: On Top of Audio Glitch, TV Screens Across Nation Went Black Multiple Times During Democrat Presidential Debate
- Benjamin Fulford 6/24/19: Khazarian mafia’s Satanic summer solstice Iran sacrifice backfires big time
- Elizabeth Warren Uses PC Term ‘Latinx’ In First Dem Debate. Will It Catch On?