Julian Assange's father visits his son in Belmarsh prison. John Shipton was joined by Chinese artist and activist Ai Weiwei for the visit at the high-security jail on June 11. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has asked his father to move to the UK during an emotional prison visit. The 47-year-old is poised to move out of the medical ward of London's Belmarsh prison and on Tuesday shared a moving hug with father John Shipton, who he has not seen since Christmas. Shipton was joined by Chinese artist and activist Ai Weiwei for the visit at the high security jail.
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West is ‘born again, saved by Christ’
- Nuclear War With Russia “Winnable” Said Trump’s Incoming National Security Advisor
- Meditation for the Bahamas every 4 hours
- Eric Holder: ‘There Is A Cost to The Nation by Putting Trump on Trial’
- REPORT: Over A Million Households Have Risen To Middle Class Under Trump, According To Census Data