Huawei has hit the headlines several times over the last few months - and not for the best reasons. The tech giant's smartphone business took a huge knock, after Google revealed that it was blocking Huawei from using several apps, as well as its operating system, on its phones. Following the news, it seems that Huawei is looking at its other options beyond smartphones, and could even launch its own self-driving car.
- Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Afghanistan and an Opportunity for the West
- CNN Analyst: White Republican Men Are ‘Greatest Terrorist Threat’ In US
- “There’s No Way Out”: Johnson Slams “Undemocratic” Irish Backstop In Letter To European Council
- Sweden: Pepper Spray Sales Surge 90% Amidst Rape Concerns
- Mercedes Caught Spying On Drivers With Tracking Devices, Sending Info To Bailiffs