The Home Office is endangering children as young as 15 by allowing them to be used as informants on drugs gangs and terrorists, a court will hear. High Court judges will today (June 11) consider a judicial review brought by children's charity Just for Kids Law accusing the Home Office of exploiting children by allowing them to be used as spies. The case comes after it was revealed during a House of Lords debate in October last year that a 17-year-old girl was recruited by police to spy on a man who was sexually exploiting her. While deployed as a covert informant, she continued to be exploited by him and was even coerced into being an accessory to murder. Government figures reveal that at least 17 children, in 11 local authorities, have been recruited as spies since January 2015 - one aged just 15.
- Planned Parenthood braces for serious financial jolt from Trump
- Lessons From Venezuela: Violence, Crime, & Gangs When SHTF
- Scaramucci Goes Full Never-Trump: Calls Trump a Cult Leader and His Supporters Cultists (VIDEO)
- Southfront: Mega Group, Maxwells and the Mossad, the Spy Story at the Heart of the Epstein/Trump Scandal
- Epstein Attorneys: We Want to See The Videos…’If They Exist’