Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced Monday that in addition to banning single-use plastics, his government would take other, unspecified steps to reduce plastic pollution. Trudeau did not specify the products to be banned, but said likely candidates include plastic bags, straws, cutlery, plates and stir sticks "where supported by scientific evidence and warranted." "You've all heard the stories and seen the photos," he said. "To be honest, as a dad it is tough trying to explain this to my kids. How do you explain dead whales washing up on beaches across the world, their stomachs jam packed with plastic bags? "How do I tell them that against all odds, you will find plastic at the very deepest point in the Pacific Ocean?"
- Here’s More Ammunition for Roger Stone: Additional Reasons on Why Mueller’s Story that the DNC Was Hacked by Russians is a Fairy Tale!
- Islamic Group Issues Dire Warning to Christians in Niger: ‘Leave or Be Killed’
- US, NATO Consumed By “Black Sea Madness”
- Israel’s autotech sector just handed the Boycott Jews Movement (BDS) some humiliating defeat
- Pentagon Readies “Contingency Plans” For Potential Escalation Against Iran