Two people have been taken hostage at a high-security prison in Conde-sur-Sarthe in the Orne region of north-western France, according to local media. One inmate took a guard and a trainee guard - said to be male and female - hostage at the facility during the evening meal time between 18:30-19:00 GMT, according to Le Figaro. The prisoner is reportedly armed with an improvised knife. Media reports said the French Ministry of Justice has responded to the incident and activated a crisis unit. Footage from the scene shows heavily armed police officers, as well as military servicemen - who apparently arrived by helicopters - amassing in front of the correctional facility. The police officers apparently belong to the elite RAID unit - a special tactical force, analogous to SWAT.
- Planned Parenthood braces for serious financial jolt from Trump
- Lessons From Venezuela: Violence, Crime, & Gangs When SHTF
- Scaramucci Goes Full Never-Trump: Calls Trump a Cult Leader and His Supporters Cultists (VIDEO)
- Southfront: Mega Group, Maxwells and the Mossad, the Spy Story at the Heart of the Epstein/Trump Scandal
- Epstein Attorneys: We Want to See The Videos…’If They Exist’