Vice President Joe Biden was documented as being present in the Oval Office for a conversation about the controversial Russia probe between President Obama, disgraced ex-FBI chief James Comey, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and other senior officials including Obama's national security advisor Susan Rice. In an action characterized as "odd" last year by then-Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, Rice memorialized the confab in an email to herself describing Obama as starting "the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities 'by the book.'" Grassley, in a letter to Rice, commented: "It strikes us as odd that, among your activities in the final moments on the final day of the Obama administration, you would feel the need to send yourself such an unusual email purporting to document a conversation involving President Obama and his interactions with the...
- Bojo rejects Corbyn’s call to end MPs’ holiday early to deal with looming No Deal Brexit
- Stocks Slip On Report States Are Moving Ahead With Tech Anti-Monopoly Probe
- The LGBT mafia turns schools into cult indoctrination centers; all students who challenge transgenderism will be expelled and blocked from receiving an education
- Bias against left-handers
- Breaking: Bureau Of Prisons Chief BOOTED In Wake Of Epstein Suicide Scandal