Vice President Joe Biden was documented as being present in the Oval Office for a conversation about the controversial Russia probe between President Obama, disgraced ex-FBI chief James Comey, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and other senior officials including Obama's national security advisor Susan Rice. In an action characterized as "odd" last year by then-Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, Rice memorialized the confab in an email to herself describing Obama as starting "the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities 'by the book.'" Grassley, in a letter to Rice, commented: "It strikes us as odd that, among your activities in the final moments on the final day of the Obama administration, you would feel the need to send yourself such an unusual email purporting to document a conversation involving President Obama and his interactions with the...
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit of Former Campaign Staffer Alva Johnson Who Accused Candidate Trump of Kissing Her
- Lawmakers try to classify Islam as a ‘race’
- Doug Casey Debunks Four Myths About Trump, Taxes, & The Economy
- Who can afford California?
- AP Praises Caliphate-Seeking Jihadis in Indonesia for Charitable Work