Several hooded demonstrators have set fire to the US Embassy in the capital of Honduras, as massive protests against education and healthcare privatization grip the Central American country. Footage from the scene in Tegucigalpa showed pillars of thick black smoke rising above the American diplomatic mission, after several tires were set ablaze right in front of the embassy's doors. The protesters chanted "American trash, American trash" as the entrance burned. Firefighters were immediately dispatched to the scene. Riots against government reforms seeking to privatize health and education services continued in the vicinity. The blaze has practically destroyed the entrance, without causing much damage to the solid concrete structure of the building.
- What ancient humans live on in our DNA?
- Jim Jordan Goes There – Calls Out Obama’s Corrupt Officials During Hatch Act Hearing – Defends Kellyanne Conway (VIDEO)
- Russia reinforces Iranian air defense, mobilizes advisers for support
- Russian Parliament approves law on growth of opioid plants for drug production
- Beto O’Rourke Says “Trump Is Responsible” For Death Of Would-Be Illegals