Right-wing Dutch MP Geert Wilders has slammed Twitter for its alleged anti-conservative bias after his page got briefly blocked. The ban comes as the social media giants face accusations of silencing voices on the right. Twitter's decision to temporarily suspend Wilders' account has drawn the ire of the Dutch politician, who accused the platform of displaying a clear bias against him while tolerating almost anything his opponents do on the social media. "Twitter often tolerates death threats against me, but not a factual tweet by me about a colleague. Madness!" Wilders, who is known for his staunch anti-Islamist stance and relentless criticism of religion in general, has a sizeable audience on Twitter with the number of his followers amounting to some 811,000, making him one of the most popular Dutch politicians on social media, second only to Prime Minister Mark Rutte.
- Bojo rejects Corbyn’s call to end MPs’ holiday early to deal with looming No Deal Brexit
- Stocks Slip On Report States Are Moving Ahead With Tech Anti-Monopoly Probe
- The LGBT mafia turns schools into cult indoctrination centers; all students who challenge transgenderism will be expelled and blocked from receiving an education
- Bias against left-handers
- Breaking: Bureau Of Prisons Chief BOOTED In Wake Of Epstein Suicide Scandal