TSA-style body scanners are coming to public spaces, and that should scare the hell out of everyone. If you thought the NYPD's Z-Backscatter vans and police mini-Z's were intrusive, you have not seen anything yet. Soon, nowhere will be safe from Big Brother's prying eyes, as police prepare to use HEXWAVE to spy on people in public spaces. Last week the Salt Lake Tribune revealed that the Utah Attorney General and law enforcement are partnering with Liberty Defense, a 3D image scanning company that makes its money from scanning the public in real-time. (3D means capturing rich information (size, shape, depth) about the detection space. It can detect any material that has a physical form.) Let's start with their name - calling yourself Liberty Defense is an affront to liberty-minded Americans who do not want to be secretly spied on by Big Brother. Their tag line "Protecting Communities And Preserving Peace of Mind" is the exact opposite of what this device does. Any device that is...
- What ancient humans live on in our DNA?
- Jim Jordan Goes There – Calls Out Obama’s Corrupt Officials During Hatch Act Hearing – Defends Kellyanne Conway (VIDEO)
- Russia reinforces Iranian air defense, mobilizes advisers for support
- Russian Parliament approves law on growth of opioid plants for drug production
- Beto O’Rourke Says “Trump Is Responsible” For Death Of Would-Be Illegals