Beijing will fight to the end to protect its national interests both economically, amid the trade war with the US, and militarily, if any outside force dares to challenge the One China policy and split Taiwan from the mainland. The People's Liberation Army will have no choice but to protect Taiwan at all costs should the US or any other outside force dare to split the island from the mainland, Defense Minister Wei Fenghe told delegates of the Shangri-La Dialogue security summit, a day after his American counterpart tried to muster an international coalition against China's growing might in the Indo-Pacific. "No attempts to split China will succeed," the defense chief said. "Any interference in the Taiwan question is doomed to failure." "China must be and will be reunited"
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit of Former Campaign Staffer Alva Johnson Who Accused Candidate Trump of Kissing Her
- Lawmakers try to classify Islam as a ‘race’
- Doug Casey Debunks Four Myths About Trump, Taxes, & The Economy
- Who can afford California?
- AP Praises Caliphate-Seeking Jihadis in Indonesia for Charitable Work