A full-fledged war with Tehran will tank the US economy because the fighting will immediately make the price of oil skyrocket, an adviser to Iran's supreme leader warned. US leaders will not go to war against Tehran if they care for the economic wellbeing of their country, Major General Yahya Rahim Safavi, aide and advisor to Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, told Fars News Agency. "The first bullet fired in the Persian Gulf will push the oil prices well above $100. It will be unbearable for the US and Europe, as well as American allies like Japan and South Korea."
- EPIC: Clint Eastwood Will Defy Hollywood’s Boycott And Film Next Movie In Georgia (VIDEO)
- Beto Gets Heckled After Dem Debate: “Beto, You’re a Shill!” (VIDEO)
- NBC Debate Debacle: On Top of Audio Glitch, TV Screens Across Nation Went Black Multiple Times During Democrat Presidential Debate
- Benjamin Fulford 6/24/19: Khazarian mafia’s Satanic summer solstice Iran sacrifice backfires big time
- Elizabeth Warren Uses PC Term ‘Latinx’ In First Dem Debate. Will It Catch On?