A man described as an animal rights activist disrupted a political event at which Sen. Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.) spoke on Saturday, snatching a microphone out of the presidential candidate's hand as she looked on in surprise. Harris was seated onstage at a panel hosted by the liberal group MoveOn when a man walked directly toward her and took a handheld microphone she was clutching. Harris stepped aside as the man tried to speak and organizers tried to stop him. He was quickly restrained by several men. While it is not uncommon for protesters to interrupt presidential campaign events to promote their causes, it is rare for them to come into such close proximity to a candidate.
- ‘Godfather’ Star: Shame on Cuomo’s Fredo Meltdown … Made a Fool of Himself
- President Trump: “Journalism” Has Reached New Low – Nothing More than an “Evil Propaganda Machine for Democrat Party”
- Epstein bought small women’s panties in jail
- Planned Parenthood braces for serious financial jolt from Trump
- Lessons From Venezuela: Violence, Crime, & Gangs When SHTF